Thursday, July 1, 2010

Packing list for vacations

Hi all, tomorrow I will start my vacations, 15 days of relaxing studies,
this is my packing list:

-Routing Tcp/IP vol.1 (to use on swimming pool side)
-QoS exam certification guide, 2nd ed. (to use on the beach)
-Laptop (hoping on an average wifi... maybe I can connect to the Lab, otherwise dynamips..)
-a blank notebook and 3 colored pencils (for funny L2/L3/BGP/IPv6 diagrams)
-yellow lan patch, 1 meter (can't stay without a RJ45 cable...)
-some giga of pdf books
-and a downloaded copy of the Configuration Guide chapters, release 12.4T

:-)

With this vacation I'll try to refresh the whole blueprint, gain more speed and knowledge on Qos, and hopefully have some fun with small labs (I guess I can't ask to my wife permission to do a full 8 hours mock on the pool side :-) )

Maybe I will find some time to document on the blog some lab, for example the nhrp one I did yesterday.

anyway, have a funny studying summer to all, I'll be back on jul 16.

byeeee
Marco

No comments: